TIME AND BALANCE TRAINING CYCLE
Time Management - Stress Management - Energy Management
28h / Face-to-face or remote / Inter and Intra-Companies
9,5 / 10 Recommandation : 100% TOP
Change your outlook on time for more wellness, serenity and efficiency at work
and QVT (quality of life at work) have become a priority for companies and workers.
In an increasingly complex, uncertain and digital society of speed, where the number of burnouts is constantly increasing, it is crucial for everyone to learn how to manage their stress, preserve their energy and their health, but also to develop new organizational skills to reclaim time, and regain serenity and motivation at work.
The “Time and Balance” training allows you to understand these profound transformations that the world of work is experiencing and to provide practical and concrete tools to adapt to them.
– Change your outlook on time, to better reclaim it and no longer submit to it.
– Learn to know your own patterns related to time and stress as well as the levers of change to apply.
– Experiment and learn practical methods in organization and time management, to gain clarity and
– Experience body/mind reconnection and learn practical exercises in stress management (body exercises, breathing techniques, relaxation) and health rituals, to reach your full potential.
– Knowing how to listen to one’s values and needs, to (re)find meaning and motivation at work, and communicate one’s
positive energy. The objective is that everyone can leave with a toolbox of practical exercises that can be easily applied on a daily basis, to improve well-being, serenity and performance at work, individually, but also collectively.
TRAINING DURATION: 28h (21h + 7h e-learning) over 3 months
2 FORMATS :
– Hybrid format: face-to-face (21h) + e-learning (7h)
– 100% distance format: virtual class (21h) + 7h e-learning
+ offered: a benevolent follow-up by email for 3 months after the training to promote the integration of knowledge and support the participants in their action plan + a collective session at the end of the course at 3 months
AVAILABLE IN: INTER-COMPANY, INTRA-COMPANY, TAILOR-MADE, INDIVIDUALS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
This training is intended for all professionals, employees, directors, managers, self-employed workers, people in
job search and more generally to anyone facing stressful situations in the workplace and
related (volunteers, artists, etc.).
The number of participants can vary from 6 to 12 people depending on the case, the objective being to always guarantee the best conditions for interaction and learning possible.
The training is designed as a cycle, the 3 modules being strongly intertwined, are compulsory.
PREREQUISITES : no prerequisites
AN INNOVATIVE TEACHING BUILDING ON THE PROVISION OF CONTENT AND PRACTICAL EXPERIMENTATION
The training offers theoretical and scientific contributions on the subjects in order to offer a better understanding, assimilation and motivation to experiment: prospective (future of work), neurosciences, preventive health, biomimicry (inspiration of the living), philosophy.
It allows self-diagnosis phases so that everyone appropriates the subjects and progresses: personal development tools based in particular on CNV (Non-Violent Communication), positive psychology or even emotional and interpersonal intelligence.
It also offers a practical training space to help participants in their daily lives in a concrete and effective way. Emphasis is placed on the intelligence of the body to learn how to truly anchor and “incarnate” the change: postures, movements and coordination in space, breathing, energy, etc.
A monitoring system ensures that the rituals and exercises learned are implemented. The group is supportive.
TRAINER AND PROGRAM MANAGER
Alice VIVIAN, consultant and trainer in social innovation, stress management and corporate well-being – founder of mojom
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURES
DISTANCE Time and Balance Cycle – 6 mornings: October 13/14 – November 9/10 – December 1/2, 2022
PRESENTIAL Time and Balance Cycle: not yet scheduled (write to us if you are interested in the training)
Témoignages des participants
SATISFACTION MEASUREMENT 2019 - 2021
Overall satisfaction : 9.5 / 10
100% “very satisfied” on : relevance of content, quality of animation, response to needs, contribution of training, welcome and atmosphere
100% considered the training “useful on a daily basis” and applied the tools
Recommendation rate: 100%
Strengths according to the participants :
- the bodily approach as a real difference (the “must”, “the revelation”, “the shortcut”)
- the quality of the content (“quality training”/”substantive”/”richness”/”complementarity” and “360 vision”, alternating theory, self-assessment, practice, exchanges)
- the quality of animation and interactions (“strength of the group”, “collective dynamics”, “trust” and “support” of the group, “simple and relaxed atmosphere”)
- the human qualities of the trainer: “simplicity”, “kindness”, “listening”, “generosity”, “Alice’s charisma”
- the very “concrete”, “useful” and “practical” aspect of the exercises, easy to implement on a daily basis
“At the same time concrete, deep and dynamic”
E-learning and preparatory work: 30 min
MODULE 1 – BETTER MANAGE YOUR TIME – 7 hours
Welcome, comfort setting and program introduction
– Why is it essential to rethink our relationship to time?
– What is time? Scientific, philosophical and inspirational insights from nature
– Self-diagnosis: my relationship to time, my strengths and weaknesses, my action levers
– The Imps of Time: Limiting Beliefs
– Set my objectives, precise and measurable
– The 5 levers of time management: Choice, Prioritization, Planning, Focus, Relational
– Pareto’s law: spot your “jackpot” activities
– Eisenhower Matrix: differentiating the urgent from the important
– Presentation of tools for organization and prioritization and work
Conclusion and discussions
-> 2 to 4 weeks apart to practice before module 2
E-learning and personal work between sessions: 2 hours
MODULE 2 – BETTER MANAGE YOUR STRESS – 7 hours
Welcome and experience sharing on module 1
– The mechanisms of stress – chronic stress and its vicious circle
– Self-diagnosis: my relationship to stress (my stressors, the effects of stress on my body, my morale
and my behavior)
Practical exercises to learn how to prevent and regulate stress:
– Body postures and movements to reduce and prevent body tension (mojom protocol)
– Breathing exercises (abdominal, cardiac coherence), relaxation, centering (“STOP”) and meditation, to calm the nervous system and better manage emotions
– Mindfulness, letting go and positive psychology: tips and practices
Conclusion and discussions
-> 2 to 4 weeks apart to put into practice
E-learning and personal work between sessions: 2 hours
MODULE 3 – BETTER MANAGE YOUR ENERGY – 7 hours
– Energy, meaning and alignment
– The 4 types of energy
– My energy creditors and debtors
– What depends on me: control vs letting go
– Identify my value system and my needs
– Become the architect of my balance: general advice to optimize your energy: sleep, breaks, diet,
Practical exercises: body and energy tips to boost your physical energy, your confidence and your
– My action plan: intentions and roadmap
Conclusion, “for the future” and exchanges
E-learning and personal work at the end of the session: 2h30
PRICES AND SUPPORT
Face-to-face inter-company rates:
– financing by Company / OPCO / employment center: 1560 euros including tax
– individual financing: 780 euros including tax (payable in two instalments)
Distance format inter-company rates:
– financing by Company / OPCO / employment center: 1150 euros including tax
– individual financing: 625 euros including tax (payable in two instalments)
*activity related to continuing vocational training not subject to VAT
These prices include :
- the content of the training program: 21h with trainer (synchronous) and 7h e-learning (asynchronous),
- access to the e-learning platform with complete online learning path, courses and the following content:
– Pedagogical support by module
– Toolbox with “memo cards”, practical exercises, audio and video resources, quiz
- the follow-up program by e-mail after the training cycle,
- entry into the Power Club mojom (sharing group)
- a collective online follow-up session, 3 months after the cycle is offered to take stock
A technical and educational referent is available and accessible by email at firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. if necessary
Mojom training courses are QUALIOPI certified, therefore possibly supported by your OPCO. Contact us for more information !
Terms of cancelation :
– 100% of the price of the training in the event of cancellation within a period less than or equal to 10 working days before the start of the training.
– 50% of the price of the training in the event of cancellation within a period of between 11 and 20 working days before the start of the training.
– a fixed cost of €80 including tax corresponding to the administrative costs incurred will be retained in the event of cancellation within a period greater than or equal to 20 working days before the start of the training
AND AFTER ?
– A certificate of completion will be given
– Assessment: a first questionnaire for validation of skills will be sent one week after the training, then a second 3 months later (see brochure)
To take the learning and transformation process further, mojom also offers:
Individual support over the year following the training, on the subjects of Stress, Time and Energy, with initial diagnosis and assessment to feel supported.
Group training and/or support: to help your team, organization or work group progress on these subjects, format to be defined together.
Mojom is a training organization registered under the activity declaration number 11755887275 with the DIRECCTE, certified QUALIOPI